1 zonos priešstiprintuvis AUDAC PRE116
The PRE116 is a 6 channel stereo preamplifier containing a variety of input possibilities for microphone and line level audio signals, offering a possibility for a wide range of small to medium sized audio installations in various kinds of applications.
It features two balanced mono inputs with phantom power and three band tone control allowing connection of microphones or line level signal sources. The switchable talkover function suppresses background music if a priority signal is present, making it suitable for paging or voice file announcements. The four stereo line level inputs are implemented as a balanced one fitted with XLR connectors and three unbalanced ones fitted with RCA connectors.
Hereby, connection possibilities for a wide variety of line level sources is guaranteed. Additionally, an integrated Bluetooth receiver (mixed with Ch 3) and 3.5 mm jack connection on its front panel (mixed with Ch 4) are offering convenient wired or wireless connection possibilties for portable and handheld devices including laptops, smartphones and tablets. A priority mute contact suppresses all (nonpriority) music sources in case of contact closure, allowing to link autonomous alarm systems.
Input volume control is done using the corresponding rotary dials on the front panel, while the output section features a 6-segment LED VU bar, a master volume control and 2-band tone control. Connections and input or output configurations such as gain adjustment and mono/stereo switching can be done through the provided controls on the back of the device.
– Balanced Microphone: 2 x Balanced Microphone
– Balanced Stereo: 1 x Stereo Balanced Line
– Unbalanced Stereo: 3 x Stereo Unbalanced Line
– Bluetooth receiver (mixed with Ch 3)
– Front 3.5mm Jack (mixed with Ch )
– Priority mute contact
– Balanced Stereo: 1 x Balanced Stereo outputs
– Microphone Sensitivity: -6 dB ~ -50 dB
– Line Sensitivity: -20 dB ~ +4 dB
– Balanced Microphone EQ: High 15 dB (12.5 kHz)
– Balanced Microphone EQ: Mid 15 dB (2.5 kHz)
– Balanced Microphone EQ: Low 15 dB (80 Hz)
– Balanced Microphone: Phantom Power 15 V DC
Outputs EQ Treble: 15 dB (2.5~20 kHz)
Outputs EQ Bass: 15 dB (100 Hz)
Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Signal / Noise: > 90 dB
THD+N (@ 1 kHz): < 0.05%
Crosstalk (@ 1 kHz): > 70 dB
Power Supply: 100 ~ 240 V AC / 50 ~ 60 Hz
Consumption: 12 W
Dimensions: 482 x 44 x 335 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 4,10 kg
Unit height: 1 HE